Straight up, no ice

04 abril 2006

Ainda és pior q eu!
És estúpida todos os dias.



Shine on, get on
Twilight from dusk to dawn
She's the spirit of creation
She's the last chance guarantee
Got a myriad of poses
Sweet miracles and roses
She's a river and she's turning in front of me

'Cause when I find
My state of mind
The river's in front of me

They say that every heaven's got a thousand rooms
So take me on that freedom ride
My heart is like a hunter's in the silent moon
My nerves just feel electrified
Meet me on the staircase
Outside a darkened room
Light me like a naked flame
The voice of Mother Nature states
All things must pass
And nothing can remain
They say that every heaven's got a thousand rooms
So take me on that freedom ride

You raise me like a building to the very top
Rush me to the end of time
You fill me full of danger
You give me future shock
Then you leave me wasted dying

And I go blind
Wasting my time
The river's in front of me


She's a river (Simple Minds)

Sem comentários: